This mechanical gaming keyboard fulfills all of the requirements you need in a gaming keyboard, for much lesser money than most of the keyboards. With the plug and play option it virtually installs itself. The backlit LED lights is bright enough to show the keys in a dark room when playing or even typing.
Although the keys are plastic you won’t even notice a difference in typing. Response rate of the keys are fast enough for what it’s worth even though the keys feel s a bit mushy when key presses is actuated. This mechanical gaming keyboard also comes with a keycap plunger and 8 replaceable keycaps. The keys are made with a square hole in the chassis and don’t easily break when replacing or cleaning the keys.
Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Product description:
1. Space saving design with beautiful grade texture
2. Responsive keys with excellent hand feel
3. Reduce hand fatigue with comfortable hand rest
4. Backlit with 3 LED colors
5. Multiple shortcut keys
This keyboard is awesome for gamers or programmers who need a relatively good but affordable keyboard. The keys are all arranged in a very constructible and layout is well made for typists. Backlit is clear and can be adjusted between blue, red and purple which ever should suit your need. The lighting can be adjusted between slowly pulsating, off, low or high.
The only complaint that I’ve found on the keyboard is the positioning of the ENTER Key and the vertical back slash key which has been swapped. It may take a while to get use to the change of keys especially for typists who use these keys very often.
This mechanical gaming keyboard which you can buy at a really affordable price makes an excellent choice for students who don’t have the capital for expensive gaming keyboards. This is a no frills no fuss keyboard which I personally can recommend for gamers and even programmers.
Buying a new mechanical keyboard to match your brand new gaming PC can sometimes be as frustrated as I can imagine. Well not even considering the hefty price tags that some gaming keyboards have. Furthermore choosing the best keyboard that has all the benefits like anti-ghosting, backlighting, responsive feedback and custom profiles with the best price can be a daunting task. Looking at the Azio Mechanical Gaming Keyboard this gamer’s delight could be just up your alley. Features of the Azio Gaming Keyboard include:
• Windows key lock
• Mechanical Key switches
• Easy access to shortcut keys
• Detachable palm rest
• White LED Backlit
– Windows key lock: The windows key lock is must have feature for gamers. This feature prevents gamers from accidentally restarting their PC or Laptop when In the middle of battle. The key lock doesn’t have to be programmed to activate. The windows key lock can be found on the bottom left corner between the Alt and Ctrl buttons of the keyboard.
– Mechanical Key Switches: These types of switches (mechanical) can be found in most gaming keyboards, especially those that have a higher price tag. Mechanical switches will give the player a better bounce rate and you’ll definitely hear a clickety-clack sound even when typing. Not only will you experience a faster fluctuation of the switches but it can be switched out with different keys. Most mechanical keyboards WASD and arrow keys can be replaced using a key cap puller.
– Easy Access to Shortcut Keys: Accessing volume control, documents, e-mail, and a calculator is just a fingertip away. These keys can be found on the top left-hand corner of the keyboard for easy access.
– Detachable Palm Rest: Gaming long hours can lead to wrist fatigue and extreme pain in the joints. Azio provided a detachable wrist rest for gamers to help with wrist fatigue so gamers can enjoy longer periods of gamers.
– White LED Backlit: Backlighting is also one important feature from this mechanical keyboard. The white LED lights can be set to accompany your taste (low, medium or high). This feature is great for gamers who like to play in darker areas or at night time with no dedicated lights.
The Azio mechanical keyboard is provided with the gunmetal grey aluminum face plate which makes it look more durable than it is. Underneath you’ll find to extendable feet rest for better support when the keyboard is placed at an upward angle. Also provided with underneath the keyboard is rubber feet securing the keyboard from moving around when playing games or during some casual typing.
Like any gaming peripheral, this keyboard also has its flaws but the PROS heavily overshadow the cons. The keyboard has a plastic key puller and can easily break when you try to replace the keycaps. The keyboard also not water resistant which means there are no water drip feed channels in place for accidental water splashes.
Overall the Azio Mechanical Gaming Keyboard makes one nice gaming keyboard for those who are not willing to spend huge amount of cash on a keyboard. Performs and style are as good as can expected from a gaming keyboard under 60 dollars.
When it comes to the matter of buying a new PC, the most important thing to pay attention to are the processor and the peripherals. Each PC needs information stockpiling, and however that is something RAM does, the larger part of it will go onto your hard drive. Also, the peripherals on your PC will be really particular to your necessities, so you’ll have to consider whether you’ll need them, and exactly what number of them you need. Then again, you may do everything online and simply need as few openings in your machine as could reasonably be expected.For more details Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouseclick here
Things to Consider When Buying a New PC
There is, gratefully, a standard that most PC peripherals pick to utilize, and it can be anything from a mouse, computer screen protector and consoles too hard drives and screens. A present day rendition of USB is quicker than its forerunners, however, there’s an even more up to date variant of USB, which offers gigabits of transfer speed and the capacity to handle enough current to control a portable workstation. It is understandable that you would feel confused about one thing or another with how fast Computer hardware and software technology is developing.
There are many things you need to pay attention to before buying a PC that suits you. For example, the hard drive. If you plan to simply have your PC and no peripherals, you might need to decide on the greatest hard drive you can. This is measured in gigabytes, or terabytes for additional huge drives, since the majority of your documents and projects will be put away on the PC. On the off chance that you don’t plan to have numerous applications on your PC, and won’t store media on it, then you can settle on a littler hard drive and spare yourself some cash.
Important Considerations When Buying a PC
On the off chance that you can deal with having just a couple of bigger projects introduced on your PC at once, and plan to continue everything else put away on an outer gadget, you can most likely get a speedy gadget with a strong state drive to keep the PC zippy at all times, and still figure out how to stream excellent media through a USB association. A few applications may even have the capacity to keep running from an outside hard drive. You’ll additionally need to pay consideration to information exchange transmission capacity. The higher, the better. If you are feeling confused about any matter regarding Computer hardware and software you can find the solution to the problem immediately.Click here Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse